買電影票英語對話閱讀情景對話(2)
買電影票英語對話閱讀情景對話
電影院買票英語情景對話4
(Jim is buying tickets for a movie.)
M: May I have two tickets for Finding Nemo?
W: Ok. What time?
M: 2:30, please.
W: It's 60 yuan, please.
M: Sorry, we have student cards[1]. We can get discounts[2] with these, can't we?
W: Sure. That'll be 40 yuan, please.
M: Here is 50 yuan.
譯文:
(吉姆在買電影票。)
M: 能給我兩張《海底總動員》的票嗎?
W: 好的。什么時間的?
M: 麻煩給我兩點半的。
W: 請給我六十元。
M: 對不起,我們有學生證。可以給我們打折,是吧?
W: 當然。那請給我四十吧。
M: 給您五十。
電影院買票英語情景對話5
A:Ahem...uh,sir,I beg your pardon...Uh,mister,are you waiting to buy a ticket for the movie?
啊咳……嗯,先生,抱歉……嗯,先生,你是要買電影票嗎?
B:What's it look like, lady? This is the ticket line I'm standing in, isn't it?
那你認為我在干什么,女士?這是買票的隊伍吧,不是嗎?
A:Well, yes ,it is ,but...
沒錯,但是……
B:So , what's your beef anyway ,lady?
那么,你在抱怨些什么,女士?
A:You just cut into line,in front of me and everyone else, that's what! Go take your place back at the end of the line,like every- one else !
你剛才插隊了,插在我和其他人的前面,我就在抱怨這個!到隊伍的后面去,像其他人一樣!
B:Oh sure,lady, and fat chance I'd get a ticket before they're sold out. I'm staying right here, understand? So be a nice lady and butt out !
哦,當然,女士。那我可能就買不到票了。我就站在這里,懂嗎?當個乖女士別再嘮叨了!
A:Just what gives you the right... ?
誰給你權力……?
B:Because I'm no sucker; only suckers go to the end of the line. It's as simple as that, lady.
因為我不是笨蛋;只有傻瓜才排列后面去。就是這么簡單,女士。
A:Well, you're no gentleman, either.
呃,你也不是君子。
B:Okay, lady, just to show what a gentleman I really am, I'll let you go in front of me. Now, just buy your ticket and shut your trap, will you, lady?
好啦,女士。為了表現(xiàn)我是一個君子,我讓你排到我前面在買你的票和閉上你的嘴,如何,女士?
A:Whew! I got the last one. This must be my lucky day !
喲!我買到最后一張。今天一定是我的幸運日子!
B:What was that you just said? Last one...? Hey,they've closed the ticket window!
你剛才在說什么?最后一張….?嗯,他們把售票窗口關起來
A:Yes, I'm afraid I bought the last ticket,and to think, if you hadn't been such a gentleman. . .
嗯,我想我買了最后一張。想想,要是你剛剛不當君子的話……
B:Lady! This is unfair! I've been cheated! I was in line before you.That should have been my ticket! Come on, hand it over, lady!
女士!這不公平!我被騙了!我排在你前面的,那張票是我的!把票給我吧,女士!
A:Gentleman! Hah! Fat chance! Hah! Eat your heart out, sucker! Hah!
君子!哈!機會渺茫!哈!后悔去吧,傻瓜!哈!
猜你喜歡: